South West AgriTech Showcase 2024
We are holding our second South West AgriTech Showcase on 21 March 2024 at Westpoint Exeter, EX5 1DJ from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm.
The day aims to profile some of the exciting research, development, and commercially available agricultural technology in the South West region.
Discover networking opportunities with dedicated agenda time in our marketplace.
South West AgriTech Showcase 2023
South West AgriTech held a conference on 20 April 2023 and profiled some of the exciting research, development and commercially available technology in the region.
The South West has companies that are innovating in some of the key technologies that are penetrating the global agriculture sector including data analytics, artificial intelligence, internet-of-things, machine learning, automation systems, and software as service solutions, among many others.
Some of the presentations are available on request:
- AgriTech – Addressing the Perception – Ben Thompson, Hartpury University/College and Sarah Carr, Royal Agricultural University/Gloucestershire Agri Tech Partnership
- An introduction to the Devon Agri Tech Alliance – Charlotte Molyneux, Devon County Council
- Carbon sequestration, nitrate and phosphate offsetting opportunities & North Devon Biosphere – Andrew Bell, Devon County Council
- Digital/Data Adoption in the Agri Food Sector – Julian Gairdner, Communagatoer Consultancy
- Farm Waste to Clean Fuel and Energy Independence – Dr Chris Mann, Chief Executive Officer, Bennamann Ltd
- Future Regenerative Food & Farming – Dr Robin Jackson, Director, Rural Business School, Duchy & Bicton Colleges
- How can Barclays Eagle Labs support you? – Wendy Hewitson, Agri-Tech Programme Manager, Barclays Eagle Labs
- Barclays Eagle Labs Ecosystem Partnership Programme
- Barclays Eagle Labs AgriTech Bridge
- Barclays Eagle Labs Digital Growth Grant
- Improving the way we farm and live – Andrew Farmer, MyOxygen
- One Health – The potential for a new UK Business Cluster” – Kevin Brooks, Dorset LEP One Health Accelerator
- Satellites for Agriculture and Environmental Management, Sonia Pietosi, The Satellite Applications Catapult
- Soil restoration and preservation – farmer innovation in action – Katy Jo Stanton, Soil Health Farming Advisor, Soil Association
- Understanding our soils better – how this can increase nutrient use efficiency and reduce the carbon cost of food production – Ian Robertson, Hutchinson
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of which presentations you require.